Wednesday 5 March 2014

Finding my place

I was told that there's a moment in you life when things just slot into place.I never believed it. I thought i was going to be the person who just drifted and never really did anything  productive with her life. But all of a sudden in the space of 24 hours I feel like my life has slotted into place and I know what i want to do and be.

I would love to teach, but i don't think I would have felt as fulfilled as a person if I go ahead and do so. I want fun and excitement and to feel like I'm making a change in the world. Yes teaching would give me that, but to be involved with the law and the criminal justice system? That fills me with so much excitement that i've hardly stopped talking about it all day! I want to do forensic linguistics.. code breaking and looking at how language is used to cover up crime! How exciting does that sound?!

Everything that seemed to go right today, and things really seem to be looking up!

No comments: