Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lets try this thing again...

Evening all, welcome to what I hope is a much improved version of my 2007 "bbypinkprincess" blog. Yes I really called it that, but who didn't use awful cringe-worthy names at the age of 12? I don't actually know WHY I had a blog back then, considering I struggled to even describe what blogging was until I was around sixteen and got laughed at by my friend for knowing nothing about the modern world. Thankfully, I've learned a few things since then. I got myself into university and continued my full time job as a professional procrastinator, put on more weight than i'm entirely comfortable with and can say i'm reasonable content with life. I'm sure that it's obvious i've never done this before so I shall start with an introduction. I'm Kershia Janet May Linda Field, I'm 19 years old, I'm originally from Reading but moved to Derby when I was 3 or 4, I'm 5"8 (and I'm adamant that i'll get taller), I have naturally brown hair but it gets dyed whenever I get bored, I'm also a full time student at De Montfort University studying English Language and Creative Writing.

What do I want to do with my life? I want to teach children. When I was growing up I relied on my teacher so much. I saw them as role models, in some cases I considered them friends and people that I knew I could trust. When I passed all my GCSEs three years ago, My maths teacher at the time said I had made her day, that nothing brought her more joy than seeing someone who had struggled with the subject do really well. That's what I want. I want kids to look at me and say, I really like her because she helped me to get where I am today. I want to help educate the Doctors and Lawyers and Hairdressers and Builders of the future and I want to be remembered as the teacher that everyone loved. I love children, I love to watch them grow and learn and try new things and find out who they are. Nothing would make me happier than to be a part of it.

So that's me in a nutshell, I'm sure you'll learn more about me as I start to blog properly. I'm going to try and do so at least twice a week, but given my ability to procrastinate.... we'll see!


No comments: